Jul 11, 2014

Denim





Crop Top - H&M
Vest - Gina Tricot
Shorts - DIY
Necklace - Local ( but you can get them at H&M for cheap )


I don't usually wear a lot of denim ( not a pair of jeans in my wardrobe ) but I love how this look came together especially with the red heels which just give it that pop of color.

The cut offs are DIY.  I made them during last years summer break, they ended up a little short but I'm proud of how they came out! 

I'm loving the different shades of blue going on, especially that darker denim on the crop top which I got some time back at H&M and love pairing it with shorts.

The only thing I'm not crazy about are my roots, time is flying by.. I should bleach them again soon.

Oh! By the way.. I passed my IB Dipoloma and even bilingual! So happy about that, now let's hope I get accepted to study fashion management..

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit, love your style! x

    http://shopahaulicsamantha.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete